I have thoroughly enjoyed teaching music at Poplar. You have been the most wonderful classes to teach. These are just some of the reasons I have enjoyed teaching you
- Everyone participates and contributes
- You are kind and encouraging when people are nervous
- You are brave
- Everyone listens carefully
- You think about the music outside of the lessons and bring your ideas into our class lessons.
- Everyone tries hard and doesn’t give up when the work is tough
I think that those reasons are also the reasons why we have been able to work at such a high standard in music.
I really hope that you have:
- enjoyed our music lessons
- learnt how to unlock your singing voice and know exactly what you need to do to polish it up
- started to crack the code that music is buried within.
- decided that life without music is dull
If you approach life in the same way you approached our music lessons I know that you will be successful!
My very last piece of advice? Read!!! Read what every you like but just read. You will never be lonely with a book and it will take you to places you can only dream about!
Thank you for the music year 1 and 2. You have taught and helped me more than you will ever know!
Very best wishes,